Rare staff opening at Honeck O’Toole
January 31, 2020
We’re looking for a front office manager to join our team!
Front Office Manager position available at Honeck O’Toole CPAs in Portland, Maine.
We are offering a full-time position for a qualified individual to assist our Front Office Manager and act as our primary Front Office Receptionist.
- Answering 6-line phone system and transferring calls to staff
- Greeting clients who come into office in a cheerful & friendly manner
- Photocopying tax documents & other office paperwork
- E-mail & phone correspondence with clients/staff
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail (tax returns, client invoices, statements, etc.)
- Use of office software (tax software, office suite, network/cpu navigation)
- File room maintenance
- Scanning and digital storing of old client documents
- Set up client appointments and call to confirm appointments
This position is primarily listed as a full-time position but there is flexibility for the right candidate on temporary employment/seasonal employment/full-time employment.
The successful candidate is one who:
- Enjoys direct client interaction, via phone, e-mail and in person
- Can manage a busy front desk during our busiest season (January – April)
- Shows great attention to detail
- Has excellent phone skills
- Keeps a positive attitude
- Is comfortable working closely with other staff
- Business attire expected
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour